New or Existing Clients Call 619-342-7853 for our new 7% per month mangement service (minimum $125.00).
No Setup Fees, No Leasing Fees, and No Fees During Vacancy!
You have a house you need to rent. Or maybe a condo. And you need help!
Residential Property Management
You own a home, or a condo, and don't want to sell. You need to rent the property out. We can do all the work for you. We find the tenant, do all the paper work, handle any maintenance calls, and track all the expenses. All you do is cash your check each month and approve any repairs needed.
Property Management Service Details
Marketing the property
Prospective Tenant Screening
- Analysis of property and neighborhood
- Suggest improvements for maximum rent
- Repair network to assist owner in making any improvements
- Comprehensive advertising for widest exposure
- 24 hour office to handle inquiries and provide information
Leasing the property
- Credit check and evaluation
- Unlawful detainer record check to ensure no prior evictions
- Verification of applicant's income and job history
- Interview previous landlords to establish rental history
- Lease agreement tailored for your property's needs
- Collect rent and security deposits
- Review HOA rules for your property
- Signed and verified Tenant inspection check list
Account Management Tools
- Provide a point of contact for any tenants maintenance issues
- Owner authorization required for repairs over $300, except in emergencies
- Supervise repair work and provide final inspection
- Owner option to select, supervise and directly pay for any repairs
- Repair costs deducted from monthly rents(repairs costs exceeding one months rent in a given month subject to a finance charge)
- Additional Property Inspection Services available at cost.
- Email and On-line Statements
- Electronic checks
- Monthly management fee 7% of collected rent(minimum $125)
- No Fee during vacancies
- Monthly statement and rent disbursement
- Annual statement for filing tax schedule E
Notice Regarding Section 8
Property Management of San Diego does not normally accept Section 8 tenants. We will, at the owners direction, accept Section 8 tenants, but the commission rate for that service is 14% due to additional labor required.